Race Information

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created.

The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those who have lost their battle with the disease.

This Race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission. up to75% of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment. The remaining 25% of the net income supports the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program.

This year marks the 12th annual Race for the Cure in Southwest Florida, 

we have seen it grow from a few hundred people to over thousands, it is a day

to remember those we've lost and those who are still fighting. 

We race to change the future and support Komen's Bold Goal to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade. 

2016 Race Starting line.jpg

Timing: The 2017 Komen RFTC will be timed by Lin-Mark Sports of Cape Coral FL who will utlize the B-Tag from ChronoTrack Systems, the world's most advanced timing system with the disposable chip. All participants will receive their assigned B-Tag affixed to their race number where it remains for the entire race - no shoe tags needed.

During the race week entrants/famly/friends will be able to sign up for Athlete Race Tracking through Chronotrack Live to track their athlete(s) during the race - Finishers will have their results text to their mobile device within minutes after finishing.  Lin-Mark will also setup laptop computers near the finish line for instant results lookup.

In This Section

Event Day Information

2018 Komen Southwest Florida Race for the CureŽ

Saturday, March 3, 2018

Coconut Point Mall

23106 Fashion Dr.

Estero, FL 33928

View Event Day Schedule